Monday, February 6, 2012

Hawaii...

Last week Drake and I got a nice little treat and got to go to Hawaii! We left Easton at with Grandparents and off we went. It was so nice to just feel "normal" again! It was nice to just carry a clutch instead of an over flowing bag of baby gear. I didn't have one once of spit up on me for 5 days, that was amazing! So you get the idea, on the flip side I felt like I saw little babies everywhere. Each time I saw one, I totally missed Easton's big grin and his little laugh.

Non the less, it was nice to get away and have some fun! My friend Gina was there too, so we went hiking one morning and on some walks to explore the island. Drake and I went snorkeling one day, and I loved it. I got to see lots of pretty fish. Other than that, we laid out, relaxed and might have had a few drinks or two.. :)

Here are some pics..




I don't have a lot of great pictures, it was hard to carry the camera around! So this is all I got!

1 comment:

  1. Hawaii!!?? Jealous!!! I am so glad y'all had a great time! It's nice to step away from the responsibility and just be the two of you again, huh?

    ReplyDelete