Thursday, March 13, 2014

83%....


Well Everyone 30 has come..

and the results are in..

I got a B..or 83%

on my bucket list..

I didn't do five of them....


However, I loved every minute of trying to do all of these. It was a lot of fun, and challenging at the same time!






1) Go one week with out getting on facebook
2) Go one week with out eating dessert
3) Sponsor a child and write to him/her every month
4) Make a batch of cookies from scratch
5) Read the Scarlett Letter again
6) Pass out a homeless bag once a month for 6 months
7) Try Caviar
8) Learn Photoshop ( or at least create something I am proud of and would use)
9) Visit Chicago
10) Sew my own pillow
11) Eat at Hula Hut ( Austin TX)
12) Go to a History Museum
13) Visit San Deigo
14) Ski in Tahoe
15) Memorize a bible verse
16) Take a yoga class at my gym
17) Stomp Grapes in Napa ( or anywhere)
18) Watch shark week
19) Cook a turkey for a holiday fest
20) Make my own jam
21) Watch the original cutting edge over again
22) Go on a sail boat
23) Get in the water in Tahoe
24) Eat at Gary Danko ( in the city)
25) Eat Organic for a month
26) Join a wine club
27) Sew a button on to a pair of pants ( one that will stay on)
28) Read the 2nd two books of the Hunger Games Series
29) Get a mud bath at the spa
30) Run in a 10K

I was never a B students, so I not 100% pleased with this.. but it's not terrible either.. I think I am going to make another one for 40, but really put some thought into the things, and I better get a 100% if I have 10 years to complete it!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! You did better on your list than I am doing at this point!

    ReplyDelete