Sunday, March 9, 2014

A perfect little Saturday...


I had a perfect little Saturday with my family! I spent my 30th birthday with my boys at the Aquarium. I had heard so many wonderful things about the Aquarium here, so we decided to go check it out. It was a really good Aquarium, my favorite was the beluga whale and the octopus. :)

It is happened to be one of the most beautiful days we have had yet, so everyone was out and about in Centennial Park so we let Easton play on the play ground.

On the way home we stopped at Varsity's.. which for those not from Atlanta, is a famous hotdog/hamburger fast food joint. It was really good, but in sane how many people were there, it was 3 pm and it was packed.. to the point that people parked across the street and were getting rides over in a golf cart!

It was so nice to spend the whole day with my family, and it was nice to knock two things off my "Atlanta Bucket list"! :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment