Monday, March 3, 2014

Dolphins...


So this past week I was on a girls trip.. which will get it's own separate post because it was so amazing that I am still trying to think of words of how to express to everyone how wonderful it was, without anyone totally hating me for being so lucky to get to go.. but at this point you already hate me, so I am just going to wait for all my pictures to get sent to me so I actually have pictures for you to look at! :)

The real point of this post is to let you know that I did not get "Taken" by the Taxi driver, which I kept picturing that movie the whole time I thought about getting to and from the airport.. and the second point of this post is to let you know that I didn't get eaten by the dolphins! :) I was a bit nervous about going swimming with the dolphins, but surprisingly they are very calming and sweet, and once I was at the place, I was not scared one bit!

Our two dolphins were so cute, and I decided that I would like to bring one home! They would be great pets.. they listened to every command that their trainers did... from please kiss these 7 girls, please dance with each of the girls, please let the girls ride on your back and please let them swim under water with you while they hang on for the ride.. yes they did all of this with out a complaint and still I think I saw smiles on their faces! They even did a cute show at the end for us!

Here are two pictures.. the pictures were quite expensive to get at the end.. so this is all we could get!



  Beach Pictures coming soon along with a BIG THANK YOU to my mom and Drake for watching the boys for me for 5 days so I could go with my girlfriends!


No comments:

Post a Comment