Monday, March 10, 2014

My Big Boy...


I have been holding off on posting about this since I didn't want to jinx myself.. but a month ago we got our second ice storm, and after the first one, I knew I needed something to do at the house and something to feel accomplished at the end of our 5 days stuck inside! Once the storm hit, I think figured out we would be out of school for  8 days.. SHOOT ME! :)

So I decided the time has come.. Easton is going to get potty trained. So that is what we did over the ice days, and it was nice, because I couldn't leave so it made it much easier to just focus on his potty stuff rather than trying to run just one errand and him have accidents.

He has done really good, I am not hear to say that he does not have an accident every now and then, and we are still 100% reminding him that he needs to go, like when he wakes up, before we go places etc.. but for the most part he does pretty good!

He is pretty cute, he started this thing with my mom when she was here watching him and after he goes potty in the potty he looks up at you and says " I make your heart happy"... ahh melt me.. so cute.. because Yes, it does make my heart happy that we have no more diapers! :) He has not worn one since the day we started about a month ago, minus his pull up for night time.

This might be the first thing in parenting that I have dreaded the most, had no clue what to do and felt the biggest weight lifted off my shoulders once it was done! :)

GO EASTON GO!!!! YOU MAKE OUR HEARTS HAPPY!


No comments:

Post a Comment