Sunday, March 23, 2014

Last week....

So last week was my kind of a long week! It was one of those weeks where you don't have a lot going on and the weather is still cold ( all you California's please don't say I told you so.. I know I never appreciated the perfect weather in California)!

So to take up a day I decided to go to the Picture People in the mall to get the boys pictures taken. They had been bugging me by sending my flyers in the mail literally every week for their Once in a Lifetime special of $18 for a session, even though I had 6 flyers saying the same thing for each week! :)

So I went and I was pleasantly surprised by my pictures that I got, and for $18! You guys know I am a bargain shopper, so I have to share when I find deals, and well these pictures are always this price! ;) .. side note they did get me for an extra $30 but still $50 total for some pictures is not bad, at least that is what I told Drake!

So here are my pictures..






I was most happy to get the last picture, I didn't have any of the boys in the same picture actually looking and smiling! :)

Then came Wednesday and Friday! :(

So I picked Easton up from school on Wednesday and the teacher told me that he had been running off when they were walking to music class and lunch. He also decided to top off his day with throwing a bike at his teacher.. yes you read that right!! So embarrassing..

So we go home, and Easton is sent straight to his room and is not aloud to watch TV or play with his IPAD for the reminder of the day! He also had to write ( make with stickers) a "I'm sorry"card.

So Friday, I think surely he got the point, that is is not acceptable behavior. I go to pick him up, and I could just tell by the look on the teachers face, that Easton in fact did not get the point. She said it had been a really rough day with him, and that the director had written me a note and it was in his bag. I really wanted to cry at that moment, I am not that parent of "THAT KID". You know the kid that the teacher has to be nice to but really wants to strangle..

So Easton has had no TV, no IPAD and no treats all weekend. He keeps asking to go back to school, because we told him he could not have anything back until he had a good day at school and he listened to Mrs.Jessica! So he wants to go back to school, so he can try to be good!

Wish us luck tomorrow and in all seriousness please say a pray that we can get this boy under control! :)

Have a great week everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment